News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Need a Skirt ID

Started by Cher, January 12, 2010, 12:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cher

Just wondering if any of You may know what Year and Model these skirts are from? I bought a '69 (No Posts) Caddy Calais and these were in the trunk. Unfortunately the OE were not. :/
Any info would be Greatly Appreciated.
Cher

Cher

bill henry

those are 75,76 skirts they will not fit 69,70
Bill Henry

EAM 17806

These two look like they could be for 1974-1976 de Villes or maybe for 1970-1973 de Villes.  They appear very close to my 76 CDV but they could apply to the other years.  I would bet they are for any one of those years, 70-76. EAM

Edited to remove "reply with quote", which included the full pictures.

Bruce Reynolds,
Forum Administrator.
Ev Marabian

1976 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, 1989 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, 1990 Pontiac Bonneville and 1996 Buick Skylark

TJ Hopland

The latch design for sure fits early 70's.    Was the Eldo and C car skirt the same?  For some reason I am thinking the eldo ones were wider on the short (rear) end but its been a while since I looked at them laying on the ground.
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason

bill henry

the 69 ,70 had their own unique skirt design and those will not fit 69 or 70 maybe 71 to 76 but those ones are 75,76 as can be seen by the double stainless trim strips
Bill Henry

RobW

Those are 71-74 el dorado skirts, Deville/Fleetwood skirts don't have that sharp crown line.

Just to clear up some misinformation above, all 71-76 deville fleetwood skirts DO have double molding on the front edge. 71-73 also have a single molding on the rear edge. All will fit 71-76 but you would need to add or remove that rear molding.
Rob Wirsing