News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

New England Region Newsletter - January 2010

Started by Chris Milici - 23231, January 15, 2010, 10:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Milici - 23231

Friends,

Several of the members of the New England Region Cadillac & LaSalle Club, Inc. have asked me to post the Region newsletter, Cadillac Past, to this discussion.  Please find below a link to the January, 2010 issue.

I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.nerclc.com/Files/Newsletter/Doc/NRCLC%20Newsletter%20Jan%202010%20V28I1%20F.pdf

Chris Milici
Editor, NERCLC
icilim@verizon.net
www.nerclc.com
Chris Milici
Editor, NERCLC
icilim@verizon.net
www.nerclc.com

Carfreak

GREAT newsletter Chris!!!   Looks like you have a very active and involved Region. 

Even recognize many names from attending GNs, the CLC Tent @ Hershey, etc. 

Sign me, already looking forward to next month's issue!   :D
Enjoy life - it has an expiration date.

EAM 17806

CHRIS!  You sure did our national club a favor by showing everyone what an excellent newsletter our New England region has.  If any other region tries to copy it we better make sure we get royalties.  CONGRATULATIONS for drawing up such a great newsletter for our club.  EAM
Ev Marabian

1976 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, 1989 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, 1990 Pontiac Bonneville and 1996 Buick Skylark