News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Wheel width, '91 Brougham?

Started by mgbeda, January 25, 2010, 02:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgbeda

Hi Folks,

Can anyone tell me what the wheel width is for a '91 Brougham?  I've heard it is different from the '89 and earlier ones.  What other cars would have the same wheel?  Caprices maybe?  Might I be lucky enough that it is the same width as a '76? (I have a couple extra of those.)

Seems like a no-brainer, but I don't know of a way to actually measure the wheel width while the tire is mounted on the rim.

Thanks!

-mB
-Mike Beda
CLC #24610
1976 Sedan DeVille (Bessie)

Sweede64

They should fit, 15x6 and 5x5 bolt pattern, all b and d bodys -91 to -96 have them.
Thomas Karlström

Eric S. Maypother #15104

I also think their 15x6, I've been using the same rims on my 1990 Broughams that I used on 1969-1970's Cadillac's, 1977 & 1985 Fleetwood Broughams, the last 3 Brougham's I bought didn't even have the original rims, I think the originals from 1987-1992 were painted aluminum rims if it had hubcaps.
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham

mgbeda

Thanks, guys.  I knew the bolt pattern was the same, I just wanted to check that the wheel width was the same.  Looks like I just saved a bit of time and money.

-mB
-Mike Beda
CLC #24610
1976 Sedan DeVille (Bessie)