News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

59 Cadillac - Windshield Drain Plugs

Started by Dan Eckstein, March 22, 2010, 10:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Eckstein

Hi.

Does anyone know where I can purchase replacement windshield drain plugs?  The 59 Cadillac I am restoring is missing one and other is dryed out.  The attached photo shows the hole I am referring too.

Thank you for your time,
Dan Eckstein
CLC #24850
Thank you for your time,
Dan Eckstein
CLC #24850

J. Gomez

Quote from: Dan Eckstein on March 22, 2010, 10:00:45 PM
Hi.

Does anyone know where I can purchase replacement windshield drain plugs?  The 59 Cadillac I am restoring is missing one and other is dryed out.  The attached photo shows the hole I am referring too.

Thank you for your time,
Dan Eckstein
CLC #24850

Dan,

I recall a similar post about these way back..!

The Chevrolet has similar drain hoses and cheaper than going with others listing for Cadillac. Try the Filling Station http://www.fillingstation.com/ parts DC-815, DC-803, and DC-816.

PS Have you checked the parts list vendors under Forrest signature, those are a great source.

Good luck..!
J. Gomez
CLC #23082

Dan Eckstein

Thank you for your time,
Dan Eckstein
CLC #24850

Otto Skorzeny

Hi Dan,

Don't know if you found the list Jose is referring to but click on the link in my signature to get there.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Dan Eckstein

Thanks Otto for the list.  This perfect resource for the restore I am doing.   ;D
Thank you for your time,
Dan Eckstein
CLC #24850

Otto Skorzeny

Happy to oblige, Dan.

Check back periodically because I update the list regularly with new vendors and other information about existing vendors. In fact I have 3 companies to add right now. I'll probably do it tomorrow.

I'm currently working on a way to make it possible to find vendors based on the part or service that you're looking for. That's going to take awhile, though. Maybe it will just be a sort of index added to the top of the list.

fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE