News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

58 Coupe/Convertible Rocker Molding Length??

Started by John Morris #23947, April 01, 2010, 12:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Morris #23947

I'm hoping someone out there can please measure your 58 Coupe or Convertible rocker molding for me. Please see the picture, can you measure the length starting at the point as shown? Thanks very much..
71 Olds 98 LS, 66 Fairlane 500 XL Convertible, 55 Packard Clipper Super, 58 Edsel Ranger, 72 Cheyenne Super, many 49-60 parts cars, abandoned "House Of Doom" full of 49-60 parts. Huge piles of engine parts, brackets, tin, Hydramatic & Jetaway parts,  thousands of stainless moldings, dozens of perfect sedan doors.

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Hey John, It is 85 inches on a 58 CDV... Do you have one for the LEFT side??? Driver side--- Standing at the rear of the car, facing the car, that would be on your LEFT ------------- Just in case you are working on a right hand drive car or standing at the front looking towards the rear or some other position I cant think of right now
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

John Morris #23947

These are 85 inches! Odd, because I set them up against a pair from a Sedan and they are the same length. I also set them up against my Coupe body and they don't seem to be long enough. Are yours screwed onto your car right now?
71 Olds 98 LS, 66 Fairlane 500 XL Convertible, 55 Packard Clipper Super, 58 Edsel Ranger, 72 Cheyenne Super, many 49-60 parts cars, abandoned "House Of Doom" full of 49-60 parts. Huge piles of engine parts, brackets, tin, Hydramatic & Jetaway parts,  thousands of stainless moldings, dozens of perfect sedan doors.

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Hey John... No they are not screwed on the car right now. They are on the CARS with the original clips...... BOTH cars right here at my place parked exactly where they were when you were here last time. Next to the 60specials I have...... Yes sedans have the same length rocker moldings.... BUT 60s is totaly NOT the same.

You got a left one for me???

Thanks,
Rod
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?