News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Need some info please...Have cowl numbers? 1928 LasSlle

Started by Cleanupguy, April 03, 2010, 03:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cleanupguy

Could someone run the numbers for me for my cadillac, I do know that it is a 1928 303 laSalle I'm going to be parting this out I think? or sell the whole thing?  Just like to what it is for sure.

body #1800

job #8120

engine #220567

Thanks...

Mike Huffman
mhuffman20@charter.net
507-438-1547

jim thomas

Clean-upguy. 1800 is a small body number for any car. but unless you want to  take-on the job o0ff  restoring it to completion,Iwoukss sale it!         jim

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

It's a 27 or 28 LaSalle 5 passenger sedan. The most common body style. Try & find a buyer for the complete car or part it out. It's time has pretty much past.
HTH, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Cleanupguy

Quote from: jim thomas on April 03, 2010, 05:05:18 PM
Clean-upguy. 1800 is a small body number for any car. but unless you want to  take-on the job o0ff  restoring it to completion,Iwoukss sale it!         jim

Thanks Jim keep it in mind if you hear any one lookin for parts

Thanks again,

Mike

Cleanupguy

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on April 03, 2010, 10:57:01 PM
It's a 27 or 28 LaSalle 5 passenger sedan. The most common body style. Try & find a buyer for the complete car or part it out. It's time has pretty much past.
HTH, Bob

Thanks Bob, Yea I did'nt think any one would bring her back on the road. Lots of good parts though? Keep it in mind if you hear anyone lookin for parts

Thanks again...

Mike