News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

is my car too new to join ? 1992 fleetwood brougham

Started by allan, June 20, 2010, 12:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allan

hi i have a 1992 fleetwood brougham and was thinking of joining the club - is my car too new to be asking questions about parts and tech .advice?

thanks allan

Gergely Szentmartony 25603

"Brougham - For all the reasons you have ever wanted a Cadillac"

www.cadillaclasalle.hu

JIM THOMAS

Happy father DAY ! GERGELY

THE ANSWER TO BOTH YOUR QUESTIONS IS  NO

Bill Hedge CLC 14424

You and your car would be welcome.  There are already at least two members who have 1992 Fleetwood Broughams and at least one member who has a 1991 Fleetwood Brougham.  In fact, your car is even old enough to be judged at the Grand National car show if you are so inclined.  Do yourself and the car a favor and join not only the national, but also your local region.  You can find a list of regions and their contact person and number on the home page toward the bottom of the sidebar on the left side of the page.  

76eldo

Any Cadillac owner and/or enthusiast is welcome.

As you need to do things to your 92, you will find a lot of friendly help here.

The monthly publication is well worth the cost of annual dues, and you never know, you may end up with a whole collection of Cadillacs.

Welcome,

Brian
Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

Joe Manna

Allan,welcome to the club!.I myself own a 91 Brougham.You will find many helpful folks both in the club and on the message board.Looking forward to seeing pics of yours.

Joe
1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air-50's Style Custom
1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan deVille
1991 Cadillac DW69 Brougham,All original and used daily
2015 Cadillac SRX

Guidematic

I'm here and I have both a '90 Brougham d'Elegance and a '94 Fleetwood Brougham.

These are great cars and among the last of the traditional Cadillacs. They should be preserved and enjoyed.

Mike
1970 Fleetwood Brougham 68169
1985 Eldorado Coupe 6EL57
1988 Eldorado Biarritz 6EL57
1990 Brougham d'Elegance 6DW69
1994 Fleetwood Brougham 6DW69

Lars Kneller 8246

The club has a chapter dedicated to these cars- the 5 Liter Chapter.