News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1931 LaSalle Opera Coupe - Trying to Locate

Started by cyeftich, August 04, 2010, 04:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyeftich

I appreciate this is a tall order, but I'm hoping someone might be able to help me track down the car that my grandfather owned.  She was a barn find that he restored in the early-70's and sold in the early 90's.  Car was sold from Indianapolis, and I believe it was taken by the buyer to Michigan.  At the time, it had two-tone olive green paint and her fit and finish were in nice shape for an older restoration.  One of her other distinguishing features was that she had about 20k on the odometer.

He was an auto ulpolsterer by traded and did all of the interior work himself. My grandfather died while I was living out of the country and unfortunately when other family members were cleaning out his things, the information on the buyer was disgarded.  I grew up with this car and spent a lot of fun times helping him repair, care for, and show it. 

Just hoping I might get the chance to learn what's become of her.
Kind regards,  C Yeftich