News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

HERSHEY

Started by paulp, August 08, 2010, 03:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulp

I have decided to go to Hershey this year, haven't been since 1983.  I will be traveling in one of those giant aluminum tubes with limits on baggage. 

I'm am wondering if someone out there might be pulling a not completely full trailer on the return to California or some neighboring State. Obviously I would expect to pay my share.  -  Paul -  CLC 23300
Paul N. Price   CLC 23300

Otto Skorzeny

Believe it or not, Greyhound does a pretty reasonable job of shipping and at a fair price.

I've actually had live plants shipped in boxes from Florida to Atlanta by them. They arrived alive and undamaged. The boxes were about 40" x 36" x 15". Pretty large.

The Greyhound people don't slam the luggage around when loading - probably because the owners are usually right there watching while it's being done.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Stinson

Hello,
Prior to being drafted into the US Army in 1962, I was working with my grandfather in the baggage room as a terminal manager trainee for the Norfolk, Porthsmouth and New Port News, Virginia terminals. At that time, we did "a pretty reasonable job of shipping and at a fair price". Thousands of large items were loaded in those large bus bins and traveled all over the USA.
Ty Stinson
CLC22330
Ty Stinson
'37 Cad 8519 Touring Sedan V12
CLC22330