News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Stolen Cadillac

Started by Suncoast Region CLC, September 03, 2010, 12:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suncoast Region CLC

Stolen 1985 Cadillac Seville 1G6KS6985FE818109 ; Florida tag number  J12LUD, expires 8/2011.

Taken from 800 Carillon Parkway, St Petersburg, Fl 33716;  Monday, August 30, 2010  around 7:pm eastern daylight savings time.

Description:

Body is Light Driftwood beige w/Chamois Beige button tufted leather interior, two sets of round magnets are holding up each sun visor. Flat Cadillac wheel covers with burgundy centers. Four black vinyl mud-flaps with Cadillac script faded. Newer   Uniroyal Tiger Paw P205/75 R15 with whitewalls.  Hanging under the rear bumper is a 1¼ class c trailer hitch receiver.  All four rectangle headlamps are a clear European design.  Small surface rust spot on forward door jam of drivers door.

Car is missing the power antenna on the passenger front fender; two inch scratch in the middle of the passenger front seat leather; wear-mark on the lower left corner of the driver side seatback. Sun-burned top of the backseat might still have a faded navy blue blanket covering rear parcel shelf and top of backseat.  Gray “duct-tape” on the back of the rear seat floor mats to keep the rubber/vinyl for splitting.  Under the hood/engine room the coolant thermostat housing is painted “old Cadillac blue” while the rest or the engine is black and aluminum. Just replaced the cooling system and you will notice the orange cool-aide colored coolant in the reservoir bottle.    

If you spot the car, please call the police non-emergency number 727-893-7780 or 727-892-5968

Thank You For Your Help, please feel free to forward this message.

Davidinhartford

I was going to make an HT4100 joke, but I think I'll just settle for a "Sorry for your loss" comment.