News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1959 with A/C Fuel filter/piping help: need engine compartment picture!

Started by Bob_Steur, September 07, 2010, 04:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob_Steur

I am piecing back together a 59 that was modified - can someone please post a picture of the engine with the air cleaner off, showing the fuel pump, fuel filter, and pipe to the carb? This car has air conditioning so I need to route it so the fuel pipe doesn't interfere with the compressor. I have the fuel pump and correct fuel filter with a return, just need to know which way to clock it and what that pipe looks like. My carb is the Rochester 4 barrel.

Thanks for your help, I am looking forward to getting this beast driveable! Restoration will come after I have it all together and working.

eldo59

Mauro Bonfitto

Bob Steur

That's excellent, thank you! Mine's a single rochester carb but I can make it work. I got a pre-bent fuel line so that'll help too. I'll try to post a pic when it's all together. Hard putting it together with missing parts! Thanks again.

Bob

Bob Steur

Fuel system is done... rest of it still "unrestored!" This replaces the electric fuel pump and Edelbrock carb that was on before.