News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Requesting (as a courtesy) to please post your results...

Started by Steve W, September 27, 2010, 09:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve W

I know we are all very busy, and have a lot of things to do, but could we please just take an additional moment to post results and/or resolutions to the questions/issues/problems after receiving advice from the forum members?

Just take a brief sec to tell us what fixed what? It would really help, especially when we are using the "search" feature to find info on an issue we are having at the moment. I know I, for one, would GREATLY appreciate it! (I try to update all of the issues I have had, but I probably missed a couple here and there too!)

I know it seems like I ask a bunch questions about this and that on my Cadillac, but I always use the "Search" function first.
I'll come across an older posting and I'll think to myself "YES! That's exactly what I was looking for"...and read the question, look through the advice/answers...and then....nothing!
I'll maybe try some of the possible solutions posted, but it would sure help if the original poster posted the results of all this great information!

Just a thought...
Steve Waddington
1968 Coupe deVille
North Hollywood, CA
CLC Member # 32866

The Tassie Devil(le)

Good suggestion Steve,

One of the "problems" with Guests looking for results is that they cannot do "Searches", and therefore miss out on a lot of information, unless they want to spend a lot of time going through page after page of postings.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon