News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1962 eldo conv top well drain

Started by J I Garner CLC # 23406, October 18, 2010, 07:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J I Garner CLC # 23406

Where do the drain tubes from the drain gutter terminate? They look like they drain into a cup aft of the top cylinders where the water would evaporate. Is there a drain from the cup?
Jim

J I Garner CLC # 23406

Thanks Steven.
I did not see the drain holes in the square box (cup). I will pour a little water in them to make sure they are open.
I am really doing the car to drive it and not for show. I have the upholstery finished and installed. I put the second bucket seat in last night and it didn't  adjust back and forth. I have to clean the paint off the ground connection when I get back to it. I have already registered the car, but have not driven it yet. I still have to get new tires, install the top, install seat belts, and line the trunk. I have done everything according to the data plate. It has the original engine completely rebuilt. I have been working on it in my spare time for over four years. I have a biased opinion, but I think it is a beauty.
Jim