News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

BIG THANKS to So Cal Region and Penske Cadillac

Started by Chris Conklin, November 08, 2010, 02:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Conklin

Just want to give kudos to the leadership of the CLC Southern California Region. A great show yesterday! The hard work it must have taken definitely showed in the organization and operation of the event. A very impressive, and humbling, display of some fantastic cars from 1911 on up!! My daughter and I had a great time and were duly impressed from the moment we pulled into the display area.

And thanks to Penske Cadillac for their hospitality... even though they wouldn't trade my Eldorado straight-across for a 2011 CTS-V. I mean c'mon, they're both just a couple little two door Cadillacs! Seemed fair...  ;D

Chris Conklin