News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Started by robailey, December 18, 2010, 11:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robailey

Looking for anyone that has or knows of anyone that has a 1987 or 1998 Fleetwood Sixty Special. Would like to be able to ask question and discuss this rare cadillac.
Rob Ailey
Seymour, TN

1975 Coupe Deville
1987 Fleetwood Sixty Special
2014 XTS

Davidinhartford

I don't own one, but know quite abit about them.   Try asking.

robailey

I tried to find someone that knew about them last year with not much luck. I did learn that there were less than 900 white produced, and the number goes way down when you look at blue cloth interior.  I seem to be lucky because I seem to have a good engine. I have been given different opinions about whether I should a try to keep it as original or update as close to original as possible? Just a few questions.
Rob Ailey
Seymour, TN

1975 Coupe Deville
1987 Fleetwood Sixty Special
2014 XTS

Davidinhartford

Rob,

Go to this site : http://www.compnine.com/vid.php  and enter your cars VIN.   It will decode every RPO code on your car and tell you how many were made, how many of each color etc.

If the search result says no info found, then use the contact button and email them with your VIN number.     My 2007 wasn't in the system so I emailed them.  They added it and sent me the results.  It is a very cool service and works for Cads from 1980 to 2010.  But obviously they don't have every VIN entered yet.    But if you email them they will add your VIN right away.