News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Wonderful Re-chrome of a 1938 60S Grille!

Started by Chris Bryant #19358, December 20, 2010, 12:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Bryant #19358

I picked up my newly rechromed grille on Saturday morning. It was flawless job and one done by a supplier to Jay Leno himself and his restoration company.

The company, Deco-Chrome is located in Ormstown QC and is run by Jack Prevost (pronounced Prevo). His shop is tidy, environmentally aware and the pieces well-organized for return. He ships to and receives jobs regularly from the US and his website shows you the necessary details and paperwork. He listens and proves it with results. He is totally bilingual in French and English.

His website is as follows :  www.decochrome.com and his email is decochrome@hotmail.com

Please give him a try. If you want a recommendation from me, just click on my profile and you will have my email address. Business is slow right now, but it will pick up in the New Year.

Cheers,

Chris Bryant

Chris Bryant #19358

Rich Iannelli

Thank you for the info.  What's the ballpark price to re-chrome the grill?  Happy New Year,  Rich
Aim at nothing and you will hit nothing

Phil Taylor

I would be interested in that ball-park price also - my 38 6119 grill is the bar type also. While Im not looking for show chrome, and my bars are all unbroken and in fair condition, it would make the front "POP" so to speak. If it is a by bar price I will be doing the 6 extra bars I have as back up.

Phil

Chris Bryant #19358

Happy New Year!

The price I got was for the complete grille but I believe he will give a bar by bar price. The price I'd like to keep private but I will tell you it was FAR less than the $6000 I expected to pay. Again FAR LESS!
I hope this helps, guys!