News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Sept. 2004 The Self Starter

Started by Chris Milici - 23231, December 23, 2010, 09:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Milici - 23231

Hello Members,

A fellow member from the New England Region is searching for the article regarding '65 SDV bumpers from the Sept. 2004 issue of The Self Starter.  If anyone has that issue and is willing to scan the article, could you please send it to icilim@verizon.net?  Thank you!

Chris Milici
Vice President, New England Region
Chris Milici
Editor, NERCLC
icilim@verizon.net
www.nerclc.com

Richard Sills - CLC #936

The CLCMRC has a collection of Self-Starters, and I am sure they would be willing to provide a copy of the article.  I suggest contacting Paul Ayres or Tim Pawl.

Ralph Messina CLC 4937

Chris,

The only article about a ’65 is “Trailer Park Trash” describing the purchase of a SDV. There’s nothing in it about bumpers. If this is what you want I’ll scan it and e-mail it.

HTH,
Ralph

1966 Fleetwood Brougham-with a new caretaker http://bit.ly/1GCn8I4
1966 Eldorado-with a new caretaker  http://bit.ly/1OrxLoY
2018 GMC Yukon

Lars Kneller 8246

I recall Bob Morrow wrote the article but don't recall what issue it was in.

Chris Milici - 23231

I have found out, only after posting of course, that my fellow member only believes it was the Sept. 2004 issue.  Turns out one of our forum participants has confirmed that the article is in fact not in the Sept. 2004 issue.  I'll contact Paul and Tim.  Thanks, everyone, for your help and contributions.  Merry Christmas and best wishes as we get ready for New Year and a BIG snow storm here in New England tomorrow.

Chris
Chris Milici
Editor, NERCLC
icilim@verizon.net
www.nerclc.com