News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

A MUST SEE

Started by R Schroeder, February 05, 2011, 11:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R Schroeder

TonyZappone #2624

This museum is about 8-10 miles down the road from my home in Florida.  John Staluppi has done a great job sharing his wealth with some great charities.  I have been to two shows there this year with a car.  Moreover, the quality of the restorations and the maintenance of the museum is incredible.  Keep in mind, the museum is available for private groups, probably again for a donation to a worthwhile children's charity
Tony Zappone, #2624
1936 Pierce-Arrow conv sed
1947 Cadillac Conv cpe
1958 Cadillac conv
2016 Cadillac CT6 Platinum
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle

R Schroeder

Tony, have you ever had the chance to go in there ?
I would never want to come out.
Roy

TonyZappone #2624

Each time there is a meet at the facility, part of the registration fee allows one to go into the museum.   I have been inside three or four times.
Tony Zappone, #2624
1947 Cadillac Conv cpe
1958 Cadillac conv

JerRita

You are very lucky I'd love to get inside for a day What part of Florida is it I visit friends often near Ocala who have classic cars and classic carriages to JeRita    Thanks for sharing that  show with us
Jerry and Rita Trapani #15725 Caddymaniacs

R Schroeder

TonyZappone #2624

You asked about location in Florida.  It is on the East Coast, at the southwest corner of Northlake Blvd. and US 1 in North Palm Beach.  North Palm Beach is about 5 miles North of West Palm Beach, and 8 miles South of Jupiter where I live.  It is located in an old supermarket, or department store (huge). 
Tony Zappone, #2624
1947 Cadillac Conv cpe
1958 Cadillac conv