News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1960 Cadillac trunk fabric

Started by Greg McDonnell, January 29, 2011, 10:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg McDonnell

I have a friend who is restoring a '60 Biarritz and is in need of correct trunk fabric.  Jenkins told him their supplier has gone out of business and it will take a while to find another.  Any suggestions?

Greg McDonnell
CLC #20841
Greg McDonnell
CLC #20841

Greg McDonnell

Thanks Arch!

I suggested SMS and Original Auto Interiors as possible sources but thought I would put the question out there for other members to chime in!

Greg
Greg McDonnell
CLC #20841

Eldoradoman

Hi thats not thrue we still made the correct trunk fabric to 1959-60 Cadillac in all 5 colors. but we dident sell to Jenkins Resoration before they pay there bill to us on that they by from us. simpel or? They havent pay for fabric to 6 cars + shipping. if any one need it email to johan@1959eldorado.com 

Johan Hellsten CLC13056

The Tassie Devil(le)

Thanks for clearing that up Johan,

There is usually two sides to a story.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Roger Zimmermann

Interesting story! I was not aware that Sweden did so many restoration parts. (I assume that Eldoradoman is in Sweden)

Roger
1956 Sedan de Ville (sold)
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1957 Eldorado Brougham (sold)
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

brian faull clc#25881

Roger, Johan is in Sweden. I have done business with him and he is a great guy and very reliable. His material is also top notch. Brian.
brian faull clc#25881