News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Re: spark plug wires part number

Started by 1941 cadillac, February 13, 2011, 08:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1941 cadillac

I need some help finding a set of plug wires at my local parts house. Does anyone know what the part number is for a set of AC delco spark plug wires for a 1941 Cadillac series 63? Looking for AC Delco but any brand would do. Thanks for your help.

DLandry

John Washburn CLC 1067 Sadly deceased.

Delco has long ago stopped making these so even with a number it would not help.

If you are looking for the original cloth type spark wires various after market vendors make these. I think Restoration Supply, Cooper's (out of Calif), and possibly Egge might have these.

John Washburn
CLC #1067
1937 LaSalle Coupe
1938 6519F Series Imperial Sedan
1949 62 Series 4 Door
1949 60 Special Fleetwood
1953 Coupe DeVille
1956 Coupe DeVille
1992 Eldorado Touring Coupe America Cup Series

Classic

Typically, the wire harness houses, such as Narragansett Reproductions, can make spark plug wire sets correct for your model year or to your specifications.
Gene Menne
CLC #474

Jeff Maltby 4194

Gene @ YNZ's Yesterday Parts in Redland,Calif, copied all the oem 20's-50's + GM/Packard Division wiring schematics before they were destroyed forever.  I'd head straight to him for your needs first________ Trust Me :<)
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500