News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1949 Sedanette

Started by Scott Houze, February 15, 2011, 12:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Houze

Good day everyone,
My Dad recently passed away and unfortunately was not able to complete his "49. I was wondering if anyone knows of a restoration shop in the Indianapolis area that could help us finish the restoration. The car is over 90% completed. Thanks Scott

Bill Hedge CLC 14424

Scott:

My condolences upon the passing of your father.  I have sent an email to many of the members of the Indiana Region of the CLC who live in the Indianapolis area. Hioefully you will receive a number of responses shortly.  Do you have a telephone number at which you can be reached?  If you do, please post it here or email it to me.  If you do not mind traveling a couple of hours to nothwest Indiana, I would recommend the Dorman Garage, 1317 Lake Street, La Porte, Indiana, telephone number 219-324-7646.  The Dorman Garage is ciurently working on the car of an Indiana Region member from Indianapolis.

Classic

There is also Parker Restoration in Frankfort, IN, not too far from Indy.

Gene

Gene Menne
CLC #474

Caddy Wizard

Although not in the Indy area, Joe Cutler of Douglas, MA really knows 49 fastbacks inside and out.  Excellent restorer.
Art Gardner

1955 S60 Fleetwood sedan (now under resto -- has been in paint shop since June 2022!)
1955 S62 Coupe (future show car? 2/3 done)
1958 Eldo Seville (2/3 done)