News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Anyone Attending Cadillac Day ?

Started by Doug Smith, May 09, 2011, 01:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Smith

I read there is a Cadillac Day held at the Larz Anderson Museum in Brookline, MA. Sunday May 15, 2011. Just wondering if anyone from the area would be attending? Have you been before & how would you rate it?
Thanks.
D. Smith

EAM 17806

DOUG!  There should be quite a few CLC members and non-members attending this show. Last year we had over 100 Cadillacs in attendence and we all had a great time at a great show.  Make sure you show up and have a good Cadillac day. EAM
Ev Marabian

1976 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, 1989 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, 1990 Pontiac Bonneville and 1996 Buick Skylark

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham

Davidinhartford

I have been there many times.  It always draws a lot of wonderful old Cadillacs.   The museum itself is also really nice.

Doug Smith

Well as excited as I was to go it now looks like its going to be a rainy day so most likely it will either be cancelled or a very poor turn out. I'm one who would not attend if its raining out...sorry.
D. Smith

Kevin M. Parkinson

I attended in 2005 with my 1999 Deville.  It was one of the best shows I have experienced.  The location is nearly perfect.  I would go, even in the rain, if I was anywhere near there.
1925 V-63B Custom Suburban
1941 Series 6719
1956 Fleetwood 75 Imperial Sedan
1967 Sedan deVille
1968 Sedan deVille
1972 Fleetwood 75 Sedan
1972 S&S Cadillac Victoria Hearse Senior #779
1980 Fleetwood Limousine
1996 Sedan deVille
2006 DTS 1SD
2018 CT6 3.0TT Platinum
2018 Escalade ESV

Eric S. Maypother #15104

I'm going rain or shine, I've only missed this show twice since I started going in 1993 and it was for other reasons, even in the rain it's still a worthwhile turn out, plus it's always a different display of cars in the main section of museum, then on way home I always stop at the Natick Mall for a nice Chinese food dinner, it makes for a fun day,  2 years ago I went later in the am and the rain stopped and cars were still coming. Hoefully the rain will hold off most of the morning tomorrow, I just finished washing car.

I went to a cruise night at Kimball Farms in Lancaster, MA last night, out of about 50+ cars only 2 were Cadillac's, a CTS-V and a red 64 Deville Convertible, I should have displayed my Brougham but I'd never been their before so I didn't know the setup, maybe next time I go. Then their was 2 fairly new Devilles in the spectators parking lot.
Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham