News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Pacific NW Cadillac Club?

Started by Doug Spingelt, May 19, 2011, 06:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Spingelt

Does anyone know if the Pacific NW Cadillac club is active still?  Their website linked from this website is not updated since early 2010.  I just emailed the webmaster, but have not heard back yet.  I am interesed in joining and seeing what activities might be going on with other owners.  Thanks...  I think we had our first sunny day in Seattle and I have the bug to take the car out! 

Doug/Seattle
Doug Spingelt

Peter Gariepy 26457

Try contacting the following. They might know the answer.

Western Region Vice President
Fred Bausch
806 El Camino Real
San Carlos, CA 94070-4093
Phone: (650) 592-9159
Fax: (650) 637-9935
Email:  westvp@cadillaclasalleclub.org

Scott Anderson CLC#26068

I'm a member - they are active.  I also had a struggle to reach someone about joining last year, and have a couple of suggestions:

Don Haas â€" Newsletter:

Jerry Leighton â€" Membership:

Both good folks, they'll get you tuned up.

I'm in the Lynnwood area, have a 1941 convertible coupe (pic in the profile). Where are you and what do you have? Feel free to email me if I can be of help to you.

BTW although not a CLC event, since you're interested in activities in the Seattle area there is a gathering at the Chateau Ste Michele winery in Woodinville on Sunday, the CCCA is invited amongst others and so I'd forecast it to be well worth the time.

Cheers
Scott 
1941 Cadillac 6267X Convertible Coupe
2014 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe