News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

turn of events

Started by J, May 24, 2011, 09:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J

I will try and keep this short yet i am exicited  i was selling my convertible to free up some money to buy a 94-96 fleetwood   well my family would not alow that to happen i didn't realize how much they were attached  i say they but me too.....  well then while lookin i ended up finding a 1989 fleetwood original owner clean  very clean 37,000 mile example and after buying it i was  offered $1500 more then i paided for it well i couldnt do that as i don't think i would ever get the chance at finding another car this perfect...
now i get to still enjoy the convertible and have a fleetwood too... wow alot to take in, Jessie
Cadillac got me!!!

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Jessie,

That is good news on all fronts.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

C.R. Patton II

Hello Jessie

It looks like you have a fondness for the Standard of the World. I would like to invite you to the next Cadillac LaSalle Club Motor City Region meeting at the Plymouth Historical Museum June 2, 2011, 7:30pm 155 S. Main Plymouth, Michigan. Arrive around 7pm to show us one of your nice cars.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Sllack

That is a real rare find in that shape. Nice!
Signed JKopra

1973 Fleetwood Eldorado Convertible

J

i'm not a photographer but here are some more pics
Cadillac got me!!!

J

interior
Cadillac got me!!!

J

rear
Cadillac got me!!!

Aaron Hudacky

Beautiful car! I like the color. Is Crestview Cadillac the original dealer? If so, is that dealer in Ohio or Mich? I worked at Crestview Cadillac in Dublin, Ohio, in the summer of 97, but Crestview is a common name so it may not be the same dealer as shown on your car. Regardless, your car looks great.

Of all Cadillac sedans from 1981 on, the 89-93 Fleetwoods and deVilles are my favorite. The 4.5 and 4.9 seem to be good engines, and that iteration looks very clean and well proportioned. The Fleetwoods are especially nice with real wood.
1970 Eldorado
1978 Coupe deVille
1979 Coupe deVille
2008 Subaru STI

J

thank you  and crestview is in MI
Cadillac got me!!!