News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Mechanical help orange county california

Started by jcerni, June 05, 2011, 11:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcerni

I am having work done on my 58 eldorado and need a good mechanic, need air conditioning    and carbuerator help as well . Can any one make reccomendations? thanks joe cerni
joe cerni

Bentley

Hi Joe:

I am not usually on this and just happened to see your post. For general mechanical work, I take my 68 DeVille to Gordon at Gordon's Autoworks in Orange. He specializes in vintage American cars, and has always done a good job on my car. I had my entire AC system rebuilt by The Air Shop in Santa Ana. They specialize in AC systems for vintage cars. For the carburetor, I had Gordon install a new Edelbrock carb with an electric choke. It works perfectly and has saved a lot of headaches from dealing with the old Quadrajet carb. Hope this helps.
Wes Bentley
CLC # 30183

jcerni

joe cerni