News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Has anybody used 'Cadillac Parts Ltd' - I found them on the web and

Started by Stewart Homan, June 16, 2011, 09:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stewart Homan

could use some stuff from them - I just wondered if anyone could give a reference!

I believe they're in NJ - Tel: 856 753 6788

Please PM me if you'd like to do it in confidence?

Thanks,

Stewart

PHIL WHYTE CLC 14192

I've used them a few times Stewart. What's good is they do rebuild kits for stuff that you would normally have to send away to the US to be rebuilt. I had a really bad problem with their 54 power steering pump rebuild kit and Art Gardner had the same thing with his 56 PS pump kit - one O ring was to thick and stopped the pump working. We both contacted them , so, I assume, they've put the problem right, but they never replied to me. It was one of those simple, yet very difficult to diagnose problems ! I like the stuff they do though and problems like that are nbound to come up now and again.
Phil

Stewart Homan

Cheers Phil - I'm going to order the under hood ducting from them - the ones on ebay are vinyl and I'd like the cloth style!

Best,

Stew

57flw

Hi Stew,
I purchased a Heater Blower Plenum Duct Boot and also a 5 inch duct hose from this company and enjoyed a very smooth transaction dealing with Elizabeth Gadaleto.
Fast postage to Australia and the items were exactly what I was after.

They also trade on eBay as noscadillacparts196

Ken
Ken Francis
Hervey Bay
Queensland, Australia
1957 Series 60 Special Fleetwood

TonyZappone #2624

If Liz Gadaleto is Mike Gadeleto's wife, I have known Mike since he was a kid.  He was always a very straightshooter, he bought out a Cadillac parts inventory and has since moved back East.
Tony Zappone, #2624
1936 Pierce-Arrow conv sed
1947 Cadillac Conv cpe
1958 Cadillac conv
2016 Cadillac CT6 Platinum
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle

Stewart Homan

Thanks all, I've ordered some parts and am awaiting delivery.

I've known of Mike for years but had never dealt with him - had a good chat on the phone and seems like a great guy!

Jeff Maltby 4194

Purchased a set of nos fastback vent shades from mike and other small items..good guy to deal with.
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

Joe Manna

1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air-50's Style Custom
1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan deVille
1991 Cadillac DW69 Brougham,All original and used daily
2015 Cadillac SRX

richie

live not too far from mike and liz in NJ.  he is very knowledgeable and have never had any problems with his parts or advice.. rich clc 24744
rich erskine clc#24744