News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

do i need to register upon arrival at nat's ? even though....

Started by Terry Cox #26379, August 10, 2011, 01:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Cox #26379

8) hello men, i'm planning on going to columbus on thurs. for nat's. i'm not showing or driving my eldorado due to a loose /worn ball joint.
my question is ;....do i still register? in my other/previous car club i would register at the window upon arrival even upon years when i did not show a car. i was given a name tag on a lanyard to hang around my neck to help each member identify one another. is the customary with this club? please advise...Terry Cox 26379 8) 8)

C.R. Patton II

Hello Terry

At this moment I'm at the Grand National in Dublin watching the Cadillac LaSalle Club Museum & Research Center benefit auction. To answer your question specifically every member that attends should register.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.