News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1930 engine gaskets

Started by Cooke, September 26, 2011, 07:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooke

I need to get a complete set of engine gaskets for my 1930 V8. Who would be the best supplier for these??
Thanks, Martin Cooke

Wayne Womble 12210

EGGE or Olson.   Hold on to you bill fold.

Classic

Also consider:

GASKETS for all classic engines and any olde engine for that matter! In addition to world's largest inventory of new-old-stock gaskets, we have newly manufactured (copper, copper/steel) gaskets. Also, composition, cork and paper gaskets are available. Head, manifold and fresh, complete overhaul sets (or, individual gaskets) for most engines are in stock as well. Immediate service. Please inquire. Paul TerHorst in Northeastern Illinois. Phone/fax: 847-949-1030 or (cell) 847-558-9732. e-mail: pterhorst@sbcglobal.net.

I seem to remember he advertises in the Self-Starter.  He's a distributor for Olson's and a fellow CLC member.  BTW, I believe almost all old car gaskets are made by Best Gasket, 9230 Norwalk Blvd, Santa Fe Springs, CA  90670  http://bestgasket.com . However, they do not sell retail.

Gene Menne
CLC #474

Cooke

Thanks, Olsons seems like a great company, my gaskets are on thier way.