News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

48 Sereis 7523X Front Interior

Started by Mjpetrich, September 27, 2011, 03:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mjpetrich

I am in the beginning phase of doing the interior on my restore. The back seat in the car has a textured fabric which I know is original. The front seat has been redone. Would it safe to assume that the front seat is not the same material as the back? I know it wasn't leather; but I don't know if it is the textured fabric or a heavy duty broadcloth. Any ideas?

Duane J Warren

Michael, after our conversation yesterday, I checked the listings of available "Authenticity Manuals" and see a one is listed for 1948-49, (class 13). You might want to check this and see if they cover the 75 series in this edition. It does not specifically indicate the 75 series like it does in class 8A, but it would be worth checking out.
Duane