News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Need help aligning 1939 Cadillac front end

Started by clockman1700, October 06, 2011, 11:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clockman1700

Hi to all,
            I am looking for someone with the skill and experience in aligning the front of my 1939 model 75 Cadillac. The car is almost complete but I know that the front needs alignment. Several members have said that this is not a "big deal", but unless you have done one, it is a big deal. The car is located in Pottstown Pa, so if anyone in the area would consider coming to the car location, that would be great, or if once this car has an exhaust, I would transport it to your location. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                                                                       Best Regards,         
                                                                                                Barry Torrente
                                                                                                                 610-779-5860 or clockman1700@comcast.net
BarryTorrente                                                                                                          1939 Brunn town car 75