News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Member List

Started by Richardonly, October 25, 2011, 10:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richardonly

Hi,

Anyone know how to go about getting a member list?  I purchased a 1948 Cadillac Fleetwood of which I have the last owner's name and address, and there was a 'CLC" emblem affixed to the car.  I purchased the car from a dealer in New York, but received some paperwork with the prior owners name.
Would like to contact him for some history on the car.

Thank you, Richard
1948 Cadillac Fleetwood 60S
1995 Lincoln Towncar, Signature Series
1995 Jaguar XJ6
2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
1986 Yamaha 700 Maxim X motorcycle

phildeville@cox.net

One of the nicest benefits of membership in the C&LC is the International Membership Directory.
As soon as you join, you will receive your copy.

Phil
Phil Terry  CLC# 15270

C.R. Patton II

Hello Richard

Welcome to the Cadillac LaSalle Club. That is a fantastic automobile you have. In addition to the directory you may also want to contact members with similar vehicles in the general area where you purchased the car to acquire history. The people in that region are very serious about the Standard of the World.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Art Director

The 352-page 2012 International Membership Directory has been printed. It will be mailed at the same time as the November-December issue of The Self-Starter to all CLC members/

Those who subscribe First-Class to The Self-Starter will receive their membership directory separately, as the CLC takes advantage of a tremendous cost savings by shipping all directories periodical class.
Tim Coy
CLC Southwestern Regions Vice President
Interim Western Regions Vice President
Art Director, The Self-Starter, International Membership Directory
Life member, Rocky Mountain Region
CLCMRC Benefactor #102

1963 Six-Window Sedan de Ville
1972 Fleetwood Brougham - RIP
1988 Sedan de Ville - RIP
2001 Eldorado ESC - RIP
2003 DeVille DTS - sold

Richardonly

Thank you for your responces.  I joined in Aug of this year.  So far no directory has been received with even last years members.

I am trying to find the personal history of the vehicle I purchased  whose last owner was Steve XXXX from Ocala, Fla, such as accuracy of mileage and any old paperwork, repairs showing mileage, etc.  Thanks again.
1948 Cadillac Fleetwood 60S
1995 Lincoln Towncar, Signature Series
1995 Jaguar XJ6
2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
1986 Yamaha 700 Maxim X motorcycle

Art Director

Quote from: richardonly on October 25, 2011, 02:05:08 PM
So far no directory has been received with even last years members.

We likely ran out of 2011 directories right before you joined. Every year the CLC prints about 700 extra directories used to send throughout the year to new members. As the club attracts about 70 or so new members each month, the extras last about 10 months and by then, the new directory is almost completed. Better yet, no directories have to be recycled.
Tim Coy
CLC Southwestern Regions Vice President
Interim Western Regions Vice President
Art Director, The Self-Starter, International Membership Directory
Life member, Rocky Mountain Region
CLCMRC Benefactor #102

1963 Six-Window Sedan de Ville
1972 Fleetwood Brougham - RIP
1988 Sedan de Ville - RIP
2001 Eldorado ESC - RIP
2003 DeVille DTS - sold