News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1940 LaSalle interior dash color

Started by Pgibson, October 22, 2011, 10:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pgibson

I am in desperate need of the dash paint formula for a 1940 LaSalle called Carnelian Brown. I noticed the 1941 Cadillac charts posted by another member show a Brown Iridescent Metallic for the interior, could that possibly be the same?  If yes, then how can I get the mix formula? I also noticed and exterior paint called Managua Beige Metallic for the 41 Cadillac (although I don't believe the dash was metallic). Could that possibly be the same?  I attached a picture of the dash color that I am looking to match. I took this picture from the internet. I have nothing on the car that I can use to match the color.
Any help would be appreciated greatly from anyone.