News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Information on 1987

Started by robailey, October 30, 2011, 09:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robailey

I am trying to find more information on  my 1887 Fleetwood Sixty Special. Does anyone know where I could start. I know there less than 2700 made in 86 and 87, but would love to know the number that I have as well as how many in my cotillion white with blue velvet interior.  Any help would be appreciated.
Rob Ailey
Seymour, TN

1975 Coupe Deville
1987 Fleetwood Sixty Special
2014 XTS

936CD69

Rob, the Sixty Special was introduced mid year of the model year 1987 and was produced through the 88 model in that configuration. It was basically a Fleetwood d'Elegance with a 5 inch wheel base stretch in the rear seating area, and had such exclusive features as rear passenger compartment footrests, rear overhead console, anti-lock brakes and a full vinyl top.. The best source for model info may be the GM Heritage Center. You can request the invoice. build record, and or model specific info, each of which cost $50.

I would love to see some pictures of your car!

HTH,

Craig
Craig Brillhart CLC# 26217
1993 Sedan deVille Spring Edition Carmine Red White Top-SOLD!
1993 Sedan deVille Spring Edition Triple Black
CLCMRC Benefactor #302