News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

2001 STS Passenger Seat Warmer

Started by Carl Glass, November 01, 2011, 09:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Glass

Can anyone help me find a wiring diagram of the passenger side seat warmer.  The indicator lights work in both low and high.  But there is no warming of the seat.  By the way, my understanding  is there are no warmers in the backrest.  Is that true?

Thx

Carl
Carl Glass
'68 Eldorado, cruise control, climate control, am/fm stereo, tilt/tele, 6-way bench, and vinyl roof.  Would love to add the twilight sentinel, guide-matic, power door locks, right hand mirror, headrests, and floor mats.  And how about leather buckets?  Oh, and pull the vinyl top.

Tim Pawl CLC#4383

I don't know if wiring harness is the same for 2001 STS as our 1997 Eldorado, but I had the seat heater go out and it turns out there is an auxiliiary fuse box in the trunk on the upper left backwall...look for a fuse marked "Comfort"