News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

CLC Decal

Started by Ed, November 05, 2011, 07:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed

I will be placing the CLC sticker on my windshield and have a concern about how easily does it come off, if and when I wish to remove it.

Thanks,

Ed Nieves
Ed Nieves
Member #23765

RobW

Why would you ever remove it?!!! just kidding. I would think a razor blade woulddo uit.
Rob Wirsing

R Schroeder

The one I got when I joined the club, was very smooth plastic. It doesn't have any glue on it , and it is removable as many times as you want . It sticks to glass because its very smooth.
Roy

CarlSpackler

Just as easy to remove as a fake tattoo.
60th Anniversary 1962 Eldorado Biarritz

Gunga Galunga

clcoffice

A few years back we changed the CLC window decals to a static cling type of decal. It can be removed and reinstalled easily and as many times as you want. You can buy a set of three for $2.50......a nice stocking stuffer for the Christmas season!

Mike & Nancy Book, CLC # 19946
CLC Office Administrators

eldo59

How do you purchase them?? Let me know, I'll take three.
Mauro Bonfitto

Glen

Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

Richardonly

Hi,
When I bought my 1948 Fleetwood this summer, it came with a metal emblem attached to the back.  I suppose it may have been intended for the front grill, but the shortness of the screw prevented it from being placed there.  It is a beautiful piece and have NOT seen any at the NERCLC shows yet.
Richard
1948 Cadillac Fleetwood 60S
1995 Lincoln Towncar, Signature Series
1995 Jaguar XJ6
2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
1986 Yamaha 700 Maxim X motorcycle

Ed

Thanks for all your input. All of you have been a great help.

Ed
Ed Nieves
Member #23765