News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

60 Cad Station Wagon

Started by Doug 22747, November 05, 2011, 11:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug 22747

Doug Browne
Atlanta, GA

62droptop

i agree
,love the look of the car,
the wood makes it look silly,specially the way the rear  finishes

TJ Hopland

I was thinking you guys were just not wood wagon lovers but after seeing the photo I agree that the wood just is not right. 
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason

The Tassie Devil(le)

More like that is on Fords.   Big and bulky.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

buttschopshop

That thing is awesome! I would love to own a Cad Wagon, even with the woodgrain!
If you can dream it? It can be built... I've got plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead...

Davidinhartford

These were custom made.    Most Cadillac wagon buyers wanted the fake wood so they didn't look like a repainted hearse or ambulance.   Which were totally different chassis.  These were made from stock sedans.

Lots more Cadillac wagon pics here:  http://www.flickr.com/groups/1158735@N25/pool/

62droptop

cool link thanks for sharing
there are some (a lot ) of not so good looking conversions, some look just awful and others just akward
i thing other than the 53-55 wagon, the 68and  69 are the best looking ones, the wagon used really looks good i think