News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Interesting way to break ground for a new dealership

Started by okccadman, November 28, 2011, 08:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

okccadman

Jim Jordan CLC# 5374
Oklahoma City, OK

55 Series 62 Sedan
56 Series 62 Coupe
56 Fleetwood 75 Derham Limo
59 Fleetwood Sixty Special
66 Fleetwood Brougham
66 Superior Hearse/Ambulance
67 Fleetwood Sixty Special
68 Fleetwood Eldorado
76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance
90 Brougham
92 Fleetwood Coupe
93 Allante
94 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Eldorado Commemorative Edition

Series75

Great, I hope once the dealership is up and running and looking to grow their business they ask the club to sponsor a CLC event and we reflect back on this display of poor taste and sensationalism and say NO to them.   Tom CLC# 6866

Antoni Deighton

Antoni Deighton - CLC# 25867
1967 Cadillac Eldorado - (Grecian White)
1978 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham - (Arizona Beige)
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT - (Bluette)

Aaron Hudacky

I like that the writer called it a "real" Cadillac.  Seems a shame they had to destroy a 53. Selling one or two immaculate 50's Cadillacs at a time in the showroom would generate traffic, and if bought and sold properly, a dealer could at least break even while showing the unfamiliar that Cadillac has a strong history. Putting one in front of a dealer, tailifins in the air, seems a bad omen for the dealer and Cadillac itself.
1970 Eldorado
1978 Coupe deVille
1979 Coupe deVille
2008 Subaru STI

C.R. Patton II

Fellow Members

I would hope that we bestow mercy on this misguided fellow by having a nice event at his dealership. That would be the proper response to show him the Penalty of Leadership as the Standard of the World.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Davidinhartford

They should have dropped a new Mercedes or Lexus and announced that they were going to crush the competition!

Jeff Maltby 4194

Here's how Cadillac Ranch use to look before the advent of carrying spray paint in every car.
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

tozerco

Gee! That was about as much fun (and about as positive) as watching someone shoot my old dog to advertise ammo. Jerks!
John Tozer

'37 7513
'37 7533

Alan Harris CLC#1513