News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1960-63 cadillac rear bench seat

Started by buttschopshop, December 01, 2011, 02:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttschopshop

Anyone have or know anyone that's got a rear bench from '60-'63 and willing to sell it?

Thanks!
D.B.
If you can dream it? It can be built... I've got plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead...

Dan LeBlanc

I've got a 1962 Coupe de Ville one.  Upholstery isn't in the greatest shape, but the springs and foam are all good.

Are you looking for coupe or sedan.  There is a difference.  Sedan is rounded on the bottom corners for ease of entry and exit where a coupe one is squared to fit between the quarter panels.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

dadscad

Send this fellow a message. He parts out 63-64 Cadillacs and should have most anything you need from those years.

jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Visit the 63-64 Chapter web site.  http://6364cadillac.multiply.com/
Enjoy The Ride,
David Thomas CLC #14765
1963 Coupe deVille

Walter Youshock

If you have a Fleetwood, the seats are different also.  Fleetwoods had Marshall springs instead of the zig-zag used on the lesser models.  They'd probably still fit.
CLC #11959 (Life)
1957 Coupe deVille
1991 Brougham