News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Looking for owner information on 1933 370 C V12 Fleetwood 7P Limo

Started by Docopp, December 08, 2011, 10:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docopp

We are in search of information about the previous owners of this 1933 370-C Fleetwood 7P Limo. The body number is 39, Engine No. 4000376 Shipped on 2/7/33 to Don Lee, Inc. in Beverly Hills. It was a SOLD RUSH on the build sheet. Do you have information about this vehicle? If so, please connect.....Are there any other Limos like this out there?

Mark K. Paré

Hello Ed!

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Cadillac & LaSalle Club Discussion Forum.  I might be able to help you out with some of the more recent history of your 1933 Imperial Sedan.  I am going to be sending an email to Becky sometime over the weekend. 

I think I can put you in touch with the person that sold the vehicle to the gentleman from whom you purchased the car.  I can also put you in touch with the gentleman that used to service the car when it was here in Massachusetts. 

I don't know if you will be able to obtain the name of the original owner, but maybe we can work on that together.  My 1933 370-C Fleetwood 7 Passenger Limousine, body number 33, engine number 4000346 was shipped to Don Lee, Inc. in Los Angeles on February 17, 1933. 

I am glad to know another 33-12-213 owner.

Mark Paré
Mark K. Paré
CLC #23486

tozerco

John Tozer

'37 7513
'37 7533

Mark K. Paré

Thanks, John! 

She made the CLC Calendar a couple of years ago. 
Mark K. Paré
CLC #23486