News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Sun visor and windshield wiper question 57 De Ville

Started by Renato, December 16, 2011, 11:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renato

My sun visor slowly falling down. I put a plastic to the shaft, but I do not know the English name of this part. Maybe sy has a photo from it?

Second thing. Wipers are waggling. I realized a missing parts too. It's between the wipers and the wipers arm (where can diable them). I thing it  must be sg which hold it together. I need this part English name too :) Thank you!
R. Bognar

Quentin Hall

53 Eldo #319
53 Eldo #412.
53 Eldo #433
57 Biarritz
53 series 62 conv
39 Sixty Special Custom
57 Biarritz

Renato

Hello,

Thanks, but I got these parts. I need which hold the wipers on the wipers arm. I think sg missing from there.
R. Bognar

Renato

Just to see clearly. I made a blue circle the affected area. So thats's point my wipers are shaking. They are not fix. Do they need the plastik shoes which I linked above?
R. Bognar

Renato

R. Bognar

David King (kz78hy)

The plastic cam faces are located at the base of the wiper arm, so they are not your issue.  I believe there are 2 sizes of wiper blade holders and if yours is loose on the arm, then you might have the wrong size of blade/holder.  The blade assembly should snap on to the wiper arm and fix pretty tight.

David
David King
CLC 22014  (life)
1958 Eldorado Brougham 615
1959 Eldorado Brougham 56- sold
1960 Eldorado Brougham 83- sold
1998 Deville d'Elegance
1955 Eldorado #277
1964 Studebaker Commander
2012 Volt
CLCMRC benefactor 197

Director and Founder, Eldorado Brougham Chapter
Past President, Motor City Region

Rare Parts brand suspension parts Retailer via Keep'em Running Automotive

Renato

How can I fix it? Where can I find a good part. Arm holds the wiper blade, but not strong.
R. Bognar