News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac Parts Heaven!

Started by jeremy9146, February 19, 2012, 09:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremy9146

Today I had the pleasure of finally being able to visit my friend Marc Tuwiner at his home and tour his Cadillac junkyard.  Having known Marc for several years now, he's always come to my shop to bring me cars and parts that I've purchased from him.  Having owned several Caddies from the fiftes and early sixtes over the years, I'm no stranger to collecting parts for projects and searching old junkyards that are off the beaten path for obscure, hard to find goodies.  Well my friends, Marc has the most impressive collection of 50's and early 60's Eldo and convertible parts anywhere.  The piles and piles of rare Eldo specific stainless trim and Convertible trim is mind blowing!  His inventory of convertible specific parts is second to none!  Rows of convertible top frames among the 50's eldorados for parts is a sight to behold!  I'm currently restoring a 55 Eldo and gathered some parts for it today from Marc.  Marc is currently finishing up a 56 Biarritz to run at Mecum in May in Indianapolis.  If you're in need of parts give Marc a call at 301-672-1000.  If you can make the trip to Maryland his parts collection is a MUST see!
Jeremy Weiss Bridgewater, NJ
Current collection of Cadillac’s
1953 Eldorado
1959 Eldorado Biarritz

Richardonly

Hi Jeremy,

I wish he had let you post some photos of his yard.  Being as my Caddy is a 1948, I wish there was another way to save these places on the site for future use and future cars.

Thank you Richard
1948 Cadillac Fleetwood 60S
1995 Lincoln Towncar, Signature Series
1995 Jaguar XJ6
2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
1986 Yamaha 700 Maxim X motorcycle

blazin

Thanks for the lead, I gave him a call.
James Seeley 1962 series 62 coupe, 1962 eldorado convertible

Cadcliff

I was also there in October when I brought about 35 pieces of Western dry sheet metal to Marcs yard. So now there are some nice Western California dry doors and fenders there.
36 Hood
60 Fenders and doors
63/4 fenders and doors
49 rear fenders 60S
Lots of fender skirts
56 front fenders
66 front fenders
61/2 doors
++++MORE
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon x3