News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

seat covers?

Started by Hankk17, March 11, 2012, 05:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hankk17

So for my '76 SDV that has a white leather interior, I've decided that seat covers may save my stomach from ulcers every time my 4 year old gets in the car...  Anyone have recommendations for a good set?
Wherever you go... There you are

soonerinmo

I'd like to know this as well. I've seen the clear plastic variety on a '70s Lincoln Town Car but haven't found a good source for them for Cadillacs. I just want them for periodic use, since I've heard leaving them on all the time can cause moisture issues. JC Whitney sells the one pictured below, but the ad says it's sold by the yard, leaving me to think they have to be custom tailored afterwards. Is there a company out there that makes fitted covers like these for Cadillacs? I'd be willing to pay a little extra not to take it to the local upholstery shop.  :)
Brian Combs ><>

'67 Fleetwood Sixty Special (Sold)
'08 DTS

Chris Conklin

I think the car seat may be more trouble for your interior than your four-year-old.
Chris Conklin