News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

32 LaSalle Carb kit

Started by mike12485, March 17, 2012, 08:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike12485

Hello Everybody,
Looking for a rebuild kit for my 32 LaSalle carb, I think its a Johnson. Also looking for a fuel pump kit.

Best,
Mike Spera
CLC #26855
Mike Spera

Jim Stamper

You want a kit from the guy who took over Charles Selleck's kit production after he died. I thought they were great. I don't recall the name right off but someone will.  The cork float is replaced by a brass one ans so on. 
               Jim Stamper CLC#13470

Johan Boltendal #158

Pete Sanders is the gentleman that took over Selick's parts, Classic and exotic service sells the carb parts as well,
http://www.maritimedragracing.com/then_and_now_automotive.htm sells the pump repair kits .

I've used all three to my satisfaction. I personally do not see the need for a brass float, whenever I find them
in a Johnson carb, I take them out, I love the use of the old float hinge and fitting floats.

Johan