News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Wanted - Upholstery Shop Recommendation Northeast / New England

Started by Bill Lucarelli #22702, March 21, 2012, 10:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Lucarelli #22702

Looking for recommendations on a quality shop to replace leather interior on 59 Eldo convt.   Thank You....Bill
      wlucarelli@metrocast.net
1959  Eldorado conv
1958  Porsche speedster
1948  Plymouth woody

Jim Stamper

Bill;

There is a guy, I think in Rochester, NH, who does the best. He did the whole interior in a 1929 I used to own, it was superb. That was after I sold it. I saw about a 36-37 Packard senior convertible sedan, a v-12 I think, that he had completely done also at the old Hildene show in Vermont. Really Pebble Beach quality work.  I don't know if he does later cars, I suspect he does, and although I have spoken with him on the phone, I don't recall his name. I think he works at home. But with the area in mind you should be able to come up with his name by asking Classic owners around the state.

Jim Stamper, Grantham, NH   CLC#13470

Doc Torman

Bill  - I don't know where you are but I have had work done on multiple vehicles that I have owned. The place is "Marks Upholstery" in Foxboro Ma., about a mile south of the Pats Stadium. His work is absolutely faultless.
marksautoupholstering.com

Doc T
Doc Torman
CLC#17468

1994 Fleetwood Brougham  (currently)