News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

I need to ship a 1941 Series 61 (parts car) from FL to NY

Started by dukefmd, March 27, 2012, 01:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dukefmd

Can anyone recommend an honest reliable shipper to transport a 1941 Series 61?  Its a free rolling parts car with no engine.  From Homosassa, FL to White Plains, NY.  I can even pick up the car within approx. 100 mile vicinity.  (Open trailer is obviously fine and prefered to save $.)

I'll also be in Carlisle, PA for the Spring Swap Meet on the week of 4/25.  If anyone coming to the meet from western FL is bringing an empty trailer, I can pick it up at that event.  Of course I would pay for the services.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Fred DelDuca
Fred DelDuca
1941 - 61 Coupe
1967 - Galaxie 500 Convert

Jeff Maltby 4194

Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

pauldridge

Fred,

If you're not in a hurry, I'd recommend Jim Guinn.  He is a small operator who literally lives on the road with his small trailer and dog.  He specializes in moving disabled cars, tractors, machinery, ATVs and what have you.  If your locations fit in with his route he'd be very reasonable.

You can contact Jim on the road at 940 389-8997

Phil Auldridge
Phil Auldridge
Austin, TX
1940 60S as well as MGA, Stingray, '39 Ford Coupe, BMW 3.0 CS, '59 Jaguar, '51 Hudson Hornet, '64 and '70 Mercedes roadsters, and Nash-Healey LeMans Coupe
[img]http://www.auldridge.org/images/hdricon.jpg[/img]

jeremy9146

You can try Marc Tuwiner @ 310-672-1000. He hauls cars all the time. 
Jeremy Weiss Bridgewater, NJ
Current collection of Cadillac’s
1953 Eldorado
1959 Eldorado Biarritz