News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

need wedding car- western Mass.

Started by David Greenburg, April 07, 2012, 11:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Greenburg

I have a relative getting married in western Massachusetts (Easthamton/Northhampton area) in August.  The bride and groom are looking for a "classy old car" for the wedding.  Does anybody  know of a limo service or individual who might have a suitable car?  A Cad. would be nice, but others would certainly be considered.  It does not need to be a limo.           
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

Andrew Armitage

www.antique-limousine.com.  Call and see if they'll provide service in the area in question.
Andrew Armitage
Plainfield, IL
1941 67 Series
1966 Fleetwood 75 Series
1985 Seville
1991 Eldorado

David Greenburg

Thanks.  The cars look gorgeous.  I'll pass the info. along. I think the family has spoken to a couple of Boston firms that did not want to venture out into the "wilderness" of western MA.
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

1941-7523

How about in the Phoenix area? I thought I would have my series 75 done before my sisters wedding the first week of may, but it looks like that is not going to happen. :( Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.