News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

How to print a post ?

Started by Bruce Berghoff -#1476, May 20, 2012, 08:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce Berghoff -#1476

I've been trying to print out the information about "'68 Eldo Frozen Distributor" under Technical Info  for the last week with no luck. I also have been unable to retrieve my password and get the CLC website to recognize my email address. What in the world is going on ...did this website switch to a new language  or do we still recognize English as our primary language ? bb

Bill Hedge CLC 14424

Mr. Berghoff:

There have been no changes to the CLC Message Board of which I am aware and certainly none that would cause you to experience the problems you are experiencing.  Please check your email for the response I just sent you.  I believe we will be able to be of assistance and get you back on the board quickly.

Regards,

Bill Hedge, CLC #14424
Message Board Administrator
Cadillac & La Salle Club

76eldo

This site keeps you logged in permanently.  If you run a program to clean up temp files on your computer, it clears stored entries in your cache and cookies that keep you logged in.  you probably are not putting in the correct passcode.

To print anything from any site, or anything on your screen, highlight the text, right click, select
"copy" (or control c).  Open any word processing program, then right click and select "paste" (or control V).

Depending on which browser you use, you can save the exact web page by clicking around and looking for "Save As" or "Save page as" and save it to your documents folder.

Brian
Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

Glen

Bruce, in the meantime try this attachment
Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

Bruce Berghoff -#1476

Bill Hedge phoned almost immediately, and I was unable to return his call until this AM , at which time he resolved both of my problems almost instantly . I can't thank him enough, and only wish Microsoft, HP and Charter would take a few lessons from Mr. Hedge in Customer Service & Satisfaction . His response time is fantastic...his patience is unending...and his knowledge is something the CLC is honored to enjoy !Thank You Bill ! bb

Bill Hedge CLC 14424

Bruce:

It was nice talking to you this morning.  Your kind words, while not anticipated, are appreciated.  I was going to ask that my salary be doubled after your kind post, but then I realized that two times zero is still zero!  Credit should also be given to Jeff Hansen and Bruce Reynolds, both of whom trained me and answered a lot of my  questions over the last couple of years.

Bill Hedge, CLC #14424
Message Board Administrator
Cadillac & La Salle Club

57flw

Great Help.

Nice kind words from all on this well managed site.

Well done.

Ken Francis
Ken Francis
Hervey Bay
Queensland, Australia
1957 Series 60 Special Fleetwood