News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Intro from Texas

Started by Eldorado Tex, May 25, 2012, 02:21:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldorado Tex

Hello, I love cars especially GMs thanks to Cadillac, Buick, Corvette, and El Camino. My family had lots of Cadillacs and Lincolns while I was growing up. I've got all those and more, but most are projects including my '76 Eldorado convertible. It's currently triple white and a driver, but I'm thinking once I get it repainted I'll change the color. I'm not too worried about keeping it stock as much as I would one of my dream Cadillacs like a '37 Series 90 coupe, '56 Eldorado, '59 Eldorado, or '61 Eldorado. I also would like a '48 Series 62 Club Coupe custom. I've also got a '85 Fleetwood Brougham D'elegance, but the tranny is out on it, and my uncle has a '89 Brougham, '75 Eldorado convertible, and a pink '57 Sixty Special. I sold a '81 Fleetwood Brougham coupe not too long ago that had the Buick V6 too.

Here are some pics
As you can see I'll need a fender extension along with some other parts, so if someone could point me in the right direction for '76 parts I'd appreciate it