News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

A whole yard full of vintage Caddies

Started by TrevorK, May 30, 2012, 01:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrevorK

I thought I'd share this photo with the group from the yard of a fellow who I just bought a '60 Sedan from.  He had them all lined up in order of the year in his yard from 58-66.  Quite the sight and I just had to snap this photo!

He had a couple of '59s there, one of which was a flat top model.  Anyone have any idea what that one might be worth?

Trevor Korsrud

1960 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
1963 Cadillac Convertible

C.R. Patton II

Hello Trevor

We really appreciate you for sharing the picture.

Value is dependant on condition, rarity, car market trends, and location. You did not share the continent, country, provence, or state where the cars are located. Without viewing or knowing running ability, interior or exterior status on 1-6 scale makes a evaluation virtually impossible. Also the number produced has a direct correlation with the price. Of course, as Matt Larson says, "If the top goes down the price goes up".

Please help us educate you.

All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Richardonly

Hello Trever,

What a wonderful picture to view.  I kept trying to see more, look into the windows of the cars and walk through the grass along side of them.  (It didn't work! LOL)

If you have any more photos, please post them.

Thank you, Richard
1948 Cadillac Fleetwood 60S
1995 Lincoln Towncar, Signature Series
1995 Jaguar XJ6
2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible
1986 Yamaha 700 Maxim X motorcycle

Eldorado Tex

Wow, so if that's just his yard what does he have in the garage?

Glen

Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

Brian Laurance

I love that '61 4-window 4-door hardtop -- a very unique 1961-only roofline that did not appear to be nearly as popular as the 6-window style.

Chris Conklin

Are these available for purchase as well?
Chris Conklin

Ken Perry

You should see my yard,56 Tail fin Caddys !! 16-1959s,20-1960s and the rest 61s,62s and 63s.  Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

C.R. Patton II

Hello Ken

Sounds beautiful. Could you post a picture or sell me a ticket to your museum? Thanks
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Eldorado Tex

Got any for sale Ken? Where are you located?

TrevorK

Yes, all of the cars in the pic I posted are for sale.  The owner is selling the property and needs to sell all of the cars.  He was a very good person to deal with (even helped me get a title for the 60) and his price was reasonable ($700).  All of the cars look to be project cars that have been sitting for 30-35 years, but are complete cars.

Trevor
Trevor Korsrud

Ken Perry

My cars are in Bakersfield,Ca. I will post some pics in the future. The cars are not all painted and perfect,some are original,some are cars I am putting back together,they don't all run and some have been parked since the 60s and 70s.I drive a 60 flat top as my every day car. Yes I will sell cars on ocassion,you just have to want them more than I do $$ I like my cars,also like bringing cars back to life that people have left for dead!I do all the work myself. It is a lot to keep up with and some times life gets in the way I just keep going best I can. Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

okccadman

Trevor,

Where are these cars located?

Jim
Jim Jordan CLC# 5374
Oklahoma City, OK

55 Series 62 Sedan
56 Series 62 Coupe
56 Fleetwood 75 Derham Limo
59 Fleetwood Sixty Special
66 Fleetwood Brougham
66 Superior Hearse/Ambulance
67 Fleetwood Sixty Special
68 Fleetwood Eldorado
76 Coupe de Ville d'Elegance
90 Brougham
92 Fleetwood Coupe
93 Allante
94 Fleetwood Brougham
02 Eldorado Commemorative Edition

Cadillac Nut

That's a classic photo!  My yard would look like that if I had a yard to store cars.  Can't fit much on 75x125 city lot  :)

TrevorK

Trevor Korsrud

D2

Hi Trevor,

Are they anyway near Missoula, MT?  I'll be there next month and would enjoy seeing this yard for myself.  Thanks for posting the picture.

Dennis
Dennis Dascenzo
1960 Eldorado Biarritz
1970 DeVille Convertible
Director - West Michigan Region

C.R. Patton II

Hello Trevor

I noticed your response regarding the location of the vehicles from your picture was exclusive instead of inclusive.
Since you became a member of this forum you have exhibited quite a lot of curiosity with a vast amount of knowledgeable answers from the CLC membership. We are available to help everyone.
However, we also would enjoy quid pro quo. Please share with the interested individuals where you go fishing.

Reciprocity is the penalty of leadership.

gary griffin

Hi Trevor,

Montana is a pretty big state, and some of us are possibly interested in presueing purchasing a car or two. Would the owner allow you to post contact information and general location so we could decide if we want to persue the matter??
Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver

planetcadillac

Craig Seman #17308

TrevorK

Some of the responses here are downright silly. I don't have the owner's permission to post his contact information.  If anyone is interested in the cars, please send me a pm with your name and email address and I'll gladly pass it along to the seller.
Trevor Korsrud