News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1949 Odometer font

Started by 49cadiclubcoupe, June 04, 2012, 01:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

49cadiclubcoupe

Hello all

First post here,..please be kind :)

I am restoring a '49 Club Coupe and am currently working on the instruments. The numerals on my odometer are badly discoloured and I would like to redo them. I have seen some websites offering a stick on strip of numerals that would do the job, however these are a Chevrolet font rather than a Cadillac font.

Does anyone know the name of the font used for these numerals, or would you be able to point me in the right direction. Surely I am not the first person who has had to solve this problem!

Many thanks

Cameron B   

gene harl

Hi.. I used them on my 51 cad. worked good .. I don't remember the name , but guy was in oregon and on ebay and they were listed for 49 olds,,, if I can find the name ,I will get back to you...  Gene Harl  CLC 22406

49cadiclubcoupe

Thanks Gene, I just did a quick search and found them. Look spot on! Thanks again for the info